Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a session or package, you agree to the following:
- Payment is required to hold a requested date.
- Payment may be made via PayPal.
- Payments are non-refundable, however Client has a full year from the date of purchase to use the sessions or packages purchased.
- Client is responsible for providing contractor-grade bags.
Removal of items
- I will either arrange for pick-up of donated items, or, for a fee of $30 per session, I will carry away items to be donated, recycled or shredded, up to what will fit in my vehicle (5-6 bags or boxes). Client is responsible for any additional fee imposed by the shredding or recycling service.
- Although I will make recommendations as to donation and discarding options, Client retains all final decision-making authority.
- If I must cancel: As a sole operator, in very rare cases, I may need to cancel our session. In that event, you will receive a $50 credit towards your next organizing session.
- If Client must cancel: I kindly request a 48-hours' notice for all cancellations so I may allow another valued client to take that time slot. A cancellation fee of $50 will apply for notice less than 48 hours.
I respect your privacy. As a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, I am bound by their Codes of Ethics. Any physical or verbal content expressed during the course of the project will remain confidential and will not be shared with outside parties, unless required by law.